Sunday, December 18, 2011

Once again God has changed my plans.

Who would have known that I'd still be in Clatskanie? My plans were to move three thousand miles away to be with my love. God had other plans for me.
June 6, 2011, two days prior to my moving truck arriving my love suffered a major stroke and died instantly. My house was sold and I was standing there in the middle of rows of boxes and knew it was time to move. I was left grieving and scrambling to pick up my shattered world once again. At first I attempted to buy a house in the Longview, Washington area, but kept hitting road block after road block. I mentioned to someone in my area about my house hunting and she told me about a house in my local area, within my price range. What did I have to lose? I decided to take a look at the house and fell in love with it. Everything fell right into place and I knew God wanted me here! I don't know what plans he has for me, but I know without a doubt God has blessed me even under the circumstances.
This will be our first Christmas in our new house! I praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment