Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Aftershocks...ripple effects...
It's been almost four years since he passed away. I've rebuilt my life, bought a nice house in town, taking care of my dogs that I've always wanted, raising my son to the best of my ability, in a relationship with a nice man....decided to start school again. I started CNA school and am enrolled in college for the fall. My daughter is expecting twins...my first grandbabies. I can't tell you how excited I am and how scared I am too! I want to be there to help her..I want to live close by...so I decided to move. This decision wasn't an easy one. There are so many things involved. I had to make a choice to get rid of two of my babies. This is the hardest part...they leave today and it breaks my heart because I feel like I've let them down, I'm letting myself down and I'm letting my son down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment