Monday, April 2, 2012

Sleeplessness...is dragging me down!

After Terry passed away I couldn't sleep through the night.  I didn't have a problem going to sleep, it was staying asleep that was an issue.  Waking up for several years around two a.m. to turn Terry had changed my bodies patterns.  After struggling with this for several months I decided I needed some help.  I contacted a local naturalist and he prescribed something to help.  Within two weeks I noticed I was sleeping through the night and continued to take them for an additional six months.  I decided that I would try to go without them and see if my problem returned.  I went without them and it wasn't until Raymond's passing that I started having problems again.  It has been nine months and I'm not sleeping through the night.   A friend of mine suggested I take Moon Drops.  These are a natural homeopathic sleep aid.  I just found them on Amazon.com and ordered them.  I'll let you know if they work.

They didn't work.  I have had this ongoing issue and some nights I sleep through the night and some nights I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment